Friday 14 May 2021

Muscle Structure. Combining Black and Colour Media

    These are the coloured media with black media, I chose the do the male and female separately so I can focus on each individual drawings on their own. For the references I wanted to choose some really interesting poses before drawing and i'm really happy with the poses I chose.

    It was a little difficult to do the colour as there weren't much colour variation on the skins it was all roughly the same colour so I had to make some of my own decisions on changing/faking some of the hue changes on the skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Muscle Structure. Combining Black and Colour Media

    These are the coloured media with black media, I chose the do the male and female separately so I can focus on each individual drawings ...