Wednesday 28 April 2021

Natural vs Artificial - Scene - Render

    After placing all the particles in the scene, even though the particles are very simple and there is not many of them, it still made a huge difference in the overall liveliness of the level in general. It was a great touch on top of the level.
    
    If I had the chance to redo this project I would have made a more noticeable change to the room, because even though this room is filled with meshes and particles it still looks the same as the default room so if I change the overall shape of the room more I think it will make the overall level more interesting.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muscle Structure. Combining Black and Colour Media

    These are the coloured media with black media, I chose the do the male and female separately so I can focus on each individual drawings ...