Sunday 28 March 2021

Natural vs Artifical - Moodboard

     During our group discussion we decided that our theme was going to be Steampunk Victorian style factory mixed with magma/lava, the room I was assigned to was room 3, and we decided that this room is a room that transfers metal to the final room, room 6. So the first thing that came to my mind was a conveyor belt, instead of thinking how it will visually transport the metal to another rooms instead I just made it so that originates from the wall and goes into the wall, this will save me a lot of time on thinking about the logistic ness of the transportation.



    This is my mood board for this project, there are a lot more images that I use for reference however they are similar in what is shown here.

    As our themes is a steampunk factory,  I looked up a lot of factory references, after looking around I had the idea of having a lot of pipes and some sort of control panel, to suggest that it is controlling the conveyor belt in the scene. Another asset I wanted to include was this steam powered machine feeling. I will also include some cogs wheels as to further enhance the steam punk feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muscle Structure. Combining Black and Colour Media

    These are the coloured media with black media, I chose the do the male and female separately so I can focus on each individual drawings ...