Wednesday 28 April 2021

Boss Battle Arena - Design - Sketches

     After changing my initial idea I wanted to start doing the sketches and start designing, however when I started I was unable to get any good inspirations or should I say it was very difficult to come up with any good ideas, it was also taking me long than I preferred just to finished one design, so I decided to make some designs in 3D.


































       These are some of the designs I came up with, after looking and evaluating these designs I feel like I was overthinking this and making it more complicated than necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Muscle Structure. Combining Black and Colour Media

    These are the coloured media with black media, I chose the do the male and female separately so I can focus on each individual drawings ...