Wednesday 28 April 2021

Bounty Hunter - Texturing: Baking

    The bake worked out just fine, there were no obvious problems with the bake, however I did run into a defect behind one of the ears where it looked like the smoothing group was not working properly or some sort of baking issue.



However, I didn't understand the reasoning as the other ear was not affected what-so-ever, furthermore, the UV unwrap is the exact same as the other ear too, so it was very confusing on why this happened. At the end moving the ear to somewhere else on the sheet firxed the issue.


   

 I highlighted here where the original place of the ear UV was.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Muscle Structure. Combining Black and Colour Media

    These are the coloured media with black media, I chose the do the male and female separately so I can focus on each individual drawings ...