Tuesday 27 April 2021

Natural vs Artificial - Textures - Trimsheets

     These are some of the textures I made for some procedural assets of the scene, for these trim sheets I wanted to make sure I can still use them for something other than what they were initially made for, so I didn't want to make them too specific looking. This means I can use these textures on multiple things if not the whole scene, this way is a cheap way of texturing the whole scene with just a few textures.

Even though this texture was made for the pipes however I was able to use this texture on a lot of different meshes and assets, combining this with the trim sheet, I was able to get a lot of use of these 2 textures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Muscle Structure. Combining Black and Colour Media

    These are the coloured media with black media, I chose the do the male and female separately so I can focus on each individual drawings ...