Tuesday 27 April 2021

Natural vs Artificial - Unique Assets - Large Unique Assets

     I changed the designs of the furnace when I started to texture the scene. I feel like having the furnace as the focal or the hero asset of the scene is lacking in interest, it is too plain and blends into the background with all the procedurally generated assets, furthermore I will also make this a unique texture sheet as everything I have been using so far is being done by trim sheet or tilling sheets so having this as a unique texture will also make it stand out more.

    The new design I came up with has a lot more interesting silhouette compared to the last one and has a lot more interesting things to look at with the tubes and cables and such. The overall look of the furnace is just much more "aggressive" looking than the previous.



Furthermore, after setting up my scene in unreal I decided to remove the ceiling crane asset as I feel like it made the room look noisy and clustered


No comments:

Post a Comment

Muscle Structure. Combining Black and Colour Media

    These are the coloured media with black media, I chose the do the male and female separately so I can focus on each individual drawings ...